From understanding abuse to protecting vulnerable individuals, safeguarding professionals have a wide range of responsibilities. Therefore, it is crucial that these professionals are well-trained and possess in-depth knowledge about their roles. If you are passionate about helping others and want to pursue a career in this sector, you must ensure you have what it takes to fulfil your duties. Our Safeguarding Level 3 course can help you build your competence in this area.
The level 3 safeguarding training is broken down into bite-sized modules. These modules will educate you on safeguarding legislation, law and guidance. Here, you will learn about different areas of child development. Then the course will help you develop the core skills and knowledge required for safeguarding children and adults who are in vulnerable conditions. Further, in the course, you will learn about risk assessment, responding to disclosure and reporting.
By the end of this safeguarding course, you will acquire the fundamental skills and knowledge required to protect children and adults. Along with that, the course will equip you with a certificate of achievement. This certificate will help you land promising safeguarding jobs. So join now and boost your career!
£29,900 Average Salary, Up to £48,500/yr for this skill according to top UK career sites.
Who should take the course
This Safeguarding Level 3 course is for those who want to enhance tier understanding of safeguarding. This course will be highly beneficial for aspiring and current professionals in the relevant industry.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses, including this Safeguarding Level 3, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
The detailed curriculum outline of our Safeguarding Level 3 is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Safeguarding
- Module 02: Laws and Guidance
- Module 03: Child Abuse
- Module 04: Sexual Abuse
- Module 05: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Module 06: Risks and Risk Assessment
- Module 07: Social and Emotional Development
- Module 08: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children
- Module 09: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
- Module 10: Things to Do after Referral
- Module 11: Record Keeping
- Module 12: Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Module 13: Safeguarding Legislations
- Module 14: Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Module 15: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults: Policy, Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 16: Importance of Communication in Care
- Module 17: Sharing Information and Responding to a Disclosure
- Module 18: Reporting Your Concern