16 others bought this course in the last 24 hours!
Overview of Construction Site Supervisor Training
Construction site supervisors play a vital role in improving employee performance and ensuring successful project delivery. This Construction Site Supervisor Training will enhance your ability to supervise construction site work operations and ensure projects are completed safely and on time.
The Construction Site Supervisor Training will give you a clear concept of construction management stages and operations. Here, you’ll learn about the crucial success factors of the project life cycle and identify the preliminary steps of site investigation. In addition, the course will guide you through the process of planning and management of equipment, material management, stock control and risk and value management. This course will also enhance your ability to ensure the efficiency of workflow and the safety of the workers.
Key Features of the Construction Site Supervisor Training Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Construction Site Supervisor Course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
Who Should Take The Construction Site Supervisor Training Course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Construction Site Supervisor Training Course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
All of our courses are fully accredited. The content of the Construction Site Supervisor Training Course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the continuous professional development principles.
At the end of the Construction Site Supervisor Course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Construction Site Supervisor Training Course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Yes, you will receive a free Digital Certificate after completing first aid training. However, if you want, you can also order the Digital Transcript, Hardcopy Certificate & Transcript.
Ordering page link: https://www.trainingexpress.org.uk/certificate/
This course comes with a CPD-accredited certificate that is recognised by employers all over the UK. It will give you a competitive edge in recruitment, hiring and promotion.
Our certifications have no expiry dates, but we recommend renewing them every 12 months.
Our courses are conducted online, and you can access them using any internet-connected smart device.
Construction Site Supervisor Training duration is 4 hours and 16 minutes. But you can do it on your own schedule and take however long you might need.
- Find the right course on our website. You can take this course or find any course from the Courses section of our website.
2. Click on 'Take This Course' button, and you will be directed to your Cart.
3. You can update the course quantity and remove any unwanted items in the Cart, and after that, click on the 'Checkout' option and enter your billing details.
4. Once the payment is made, you will receive an email with the login credentials, and you can start learning after logging into the portal.
The detailed curriculum outline of our Construction Site Supervisor Training Course is as follows:
- Market Size and Its Importance
- Features of the Construction Industry
- Productivity and Labour Quality
- The Role of the Construction Supervisor
- Project Phases
- Construction Stages
o Initial phase
o Planning and Design phase
o Execution and Control phase
o Completion Phase
- Project Life Cycle
- Integrating Construction
- Project Management
- Programme and Portfolio Management
- Ethical Project Leadership
- Project Complexity
- Project Management Maturity Models
- Building Types
- Zoning and Other Factors
- Environmental Impact Study (EIS)
- Location and Site Selection Criteria
- Structure of Rock
- Construction at Rock Sites
- Engineering Geology
- Flood Plains and Flood Protection
- Factors Affecting Site Exploration
- Introduction to Site Layout Planning
- Elements of Site Layout Planning
- Temporary Facilities Characteristics
- Temporary Facility Identification and Sizing
- Site Boundaries
- Access Roads
- Design Planning and Locating Access Roads
- Provision of Services
- Water Services
- Accommodation for Staffs
- Disposal of Waste
- Site Logistics
- Site Security
- Equipment Productivity
- Considerations for Equipment Productivity
- Product Features and Attachments
- Equipment Suppliers, Cost and Planning
- Selecting and Matching Construction Equipment
- Systematic Plant Selection
- The Essential Characteristics of a Decision Situation
- Setting Hire Rates
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Purchasing Equipment
- Costs of Equipment
- Acquisition of Plant and Equipment
- The Financing of Equipment
- Plant & Corrective Maintenance
- Monitoring of Maintenance Servicing and Exhaust Emissions
- The Necessity of Maintenance Management
- Principal Aspects and Methods of Maintenance
- Equipment Servicing and Servicing Facilities
- Field Repairs and Maintenance Facilities
- Lubrication Requirements of Construction Equipment
- Types of Materials
- Purchase of Materials and Equipment
- Planning and Control of Materials
- Stores and Inventory Control
- Importance of Material Management
- Issues Confronting Material Management
- Quality Specification
- Centralised versus Decentralised Purchasing
- Issues Relating to Storage and Material Handling Optimum level of inventory
- Receiving Inspection Record Keeping
- Material Handling and Equipment
- Material Management in Construction
- Stages of Stock Control
- Problems of Excessive Stock
- The Storage Function
- Storage and Location
- Stock Control
- Just-In-Time Deliveries (JIT)
- Risk and Value Imperatives
- Approaches to Risk and Value Management
- Integrating Risk and Value
- Sustainable Value and The Whole Life Cycle
- The Process of Value Management
- Definition and Evaluation of Risk
- The Risk Management Process
- Risk Attitude
- Risk Response and Management
- Risk Management Techniques
- Communications On-Site
- Daily Logs, Reports and Construction Diary
- Photographs and Videos On-Site
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Building Information Modelling
- Electronic Business and Project Administration
- Importance of Communications, Information and Documentation
- Legal Obligations
- Financial Costs of an Accident
- Moral Obligations & Self-Preservation
- The Impact of an Accident On Others
- Important Rules and Regulations for the Construction Industry
- Health and Safety File
- Welfare Requirements
- Sanitary facilities
- Washing Facilities
- Changing Facilities
- Rest Rooms
- Managing Safety Within the Construction Industry